Spring Clip Aluminium Base & Retaining Wire
The easiest polythene retention clip is now MADE IN AUSTRALIA.
- Can hold two springs for double polythene and shade covers
- Can be formed to top of curved bows
- Can be used to splice polythene
- Allows quick film replacement or repair
- Film can be removed and re-installed seasonally
Advantages of being extruded in aluminium:
- Aluminium is not a good conductor, therefore Spring Clip will not heat up and deteriorate your polythene.
- Aluminium does not rust and is not affected by chemicals, therefore will last much longer than steel.
- Aluminium is a lighter material, and therefore cheaper to transport.
SPRING CLIP PRICE INCLUDES EQUAL LENGTH OF RETAINER CLIP. EXTRA RETAINER CLIP CAN BE PURCHASED FOR DOUBLE SKINS.
Spring Clip is sold in 4.0 metre lengths. We will cut it down into 2.0m lengths if being freighted. Pricing is $22.00 per 4m length